See this page for updates for your Musical Theatre Production.
www.cathyscapezio.net to order shoes, leotards, tights which will come directly to your house.
Additional 10% off for online orders for Production students use:
COUPON CODE: 1363872691
High School Musical Jr: CLICK HERE
Seussical Jr: CLICK HERE
for Musical Theatre Productions:
NOTE: Please be sure to check your emails for important information that will go out.
- Students will remain between shows on Saturday for their cast party (see below)
- We have 1-2or3 shows the last Friday, Saturday or Sunday of the program. This is determined by the size of the case.
- CAST PARTY:
- Please bring a drink and we will provide pizza for the cast party.
- Parents are asked to bring desserts and place them on the table in the downstairs room.
- Patron and Add
- Please support our program. Through patron and ad support we determine the type of program we can provide for the show. We appreciate and respect your decision with a donation to this.
- You can forward a patron by going to www.comad .net and from the drop down list for THEATRE click on Patron and Ad.
- The directors are working with the kids on costumes and shoe requirements. Students will either be asked to bring in item or we will email a list to you.
- You will receive a script which needs to be returned by the end of the last show. Your account will be charged $25.00 if the script is not returned.
- You will recieve an email and it is important that you fill it out within 3 working days so we can order tshirts. We give the kids a tshirt at the cast party, so please send in the size ASAP. There is no charge for the tshirt.
- You may take pictures at the performances. You may not video. We do not have the rights to video the performances. If we do get the rights or if the rights are offered, we will provide a video purchase through the internet. CLICK HERE to give your size for production. Must be done three weeks before performance.
- We look forward to a wonderful production. Please purchase your tickets as soon as they go on sale. Our shows normally sell out without ticket availability at the door. Tickets are approximately $14.00/each and15.00 at the door. Tickets are on sale 1-2 weeks before the show.
- PERFORMANCE DAYS are listed on your cast sheet which will be emailed and or sent home. Be sure to to visit your customer portal to be sure your email is correct and check your spam to be sure it is not going there.
Production Parents and Students
As the caliber of our program has grown, we strive to raise the caliber of our productions, while ensuring the existence and growth of future productions.
All productions are funded through the Pennsylvania Performing Arts Company, a non profit organization, therefore the each production is required to have an operating budget. Your production fee, ticket costs go directly into assisting us with meeting this budget. The primary cost for putting on a production is as follows:
Rental of the Facility, which is by the hour averaging $100-$200.00.
Cost of Custodial and Security Guard, usually $48.00 an hour per person.
Lighting and sound person. Approximately $500.00 to $1000.00.
Advertising: Flyers and programs.
Production Assistant: Makes programs/flyers/letters/gather props- in house to keep the cost down.
Props/costumes- Your fee is a rental fee which doesnt cover all costs. We are fortunate enough to use some of our own costumes, but must also rent and purchase additional costumes.
Rehearsal Salaries and Choreography Salaries and License fees.
Costume Mistress: A Person who gathers the costumes, alters, decorates, cleans and maintains costumes and chooses them.
Sets/Props: Cost of supplies and cost to construct.
Professional Guests: Utilization of professionals raises the caliber of the production and more importantly provides invaluable education to our dancers and audience.
Eagleville: email@example.com 610 630-0544
3355 Ridge Pike
Eagleville, Pa 19438
Harleysville: firstname.lastname@example.org 215 256 4567
298 Main Street
Harleysville, Pa 19403
Worcester: email@example.com 215 699 6500
2665 Skippack Pike,
Worcester, Pa 19490
Easy access to Towamencin, Hatfield, Montgomeryville, Perkiomenville, Zeiglersville, Green Lane, Skippack, Vernfield, Ambler, Bluebell, Norristown, Lower Gwynedd, Upper Gwynedd, Plymouth Meeting, Jeffersonville, West Norriton,Worcester, North Wales, Lansdale, Audubon, Oaks, Collegeville, King of Prussia, Fort Washington, Quakertown.